Thursday, May 30, 2013

R20 Dice Rings - UPDATED

Update:
I just finished drying my clothes in the dryer.  It's covered with tissue bits.  I must of left one of my green wonton tissues in my pocket and washed it!  D'oh!

Lunch today -> Chinese Buffet
4 of us went to Panda Garden Buffet: Steve, Ed, Andrew, and myself.  Steve was suppose to nibble the toes off some BBQ chicken feet, but they didn't have any today in the dim sum area.  I'm sure he was really disappointed.  Next time he'll nibble off 2 toes.
Lunch is a pretty good deal here.  Good selection of stuff and for $10.  I only ate 3 plates, and it was mostly chicken wings, mussels, and sushi.  The wings are extremely good here.  Crispy and tasty.

Useless Gaming News:
I got my Kickstarted Dice Rings today.  They are made by CritSuccess.  I got 3 R20 dice rings in blue, gold, and black in size 10.5.  These are really cool, but I think I should have gotten size 11.  Anyways, now I'll always have a d20 on me :)
R20 Dice Rings.
The blue and gold ones spin really nicely, but the black one doesn't spin very well.  I even washed it as per instructions in hot soapy water, but it only helped it abit.  Still doesn't spin like the others.  Might need to send this back to be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment