Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekend Report: Stuffed with Food

Food this weekend ->
After some shopping on Saturday morning, I dropped by KNH and picked up #15XL to go.  It's been awhile, but I stuffed my self with giant portion of noodles, meat, and broth.  I was so full, I had to take a nap :)
Pho #15 XL.

For Sunday dinner, the family celebrated Ben's birthday early.  Even though he as sick with the flu we still went ahead with all-you-can-eat sushi at Hockey Sushi.  Ben ate almost nothing, while I stuff my self silly for the 2nd day in a row :)
Rolls.
Sushi.
Sashimi.

Useless M:tG News:
The lastest Magic set was released on Friday, Dragon's Maze.  I picked up my usual 2 booster boxes and 1 fat pack.  I also picked up the R/G Intro deck.
M:tG Dragon's Maze.

Useless Tranformers News:
Picked up the new Transformers Generations: Autobot Cassettes at Toys R Us Kanata.  Also picked up the small Kre-O Star Trek pack.  The Star Trek Kre-O isn't that great...
Autobot Cassettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment