Monday, May 27, 2013

More Transformers Optimum Cards - UPDATED

Ed made sushi for the 1st time on the weekend.  It turned out pretty good.  His rice was really hard for some reason, and needed more rice vinegar.  Other than that, it was good.  He used avocado, imitation crab, carrots, egg, and cucumber.
Ed's Sushi Rolls.

Dinner today -> Sushi
Speaking of sushi.  I dropped by T&T and discovered the sushi was discounted.  I picked up a couple of packages.
Discount T&T Sushi.

Useless Transformers News:
Won some Transformers Optimum card inserts in eBay this morning.  The seller was from Ottawa so I meet him at the Trainyard's Walmart and picked them up directly from him.  He's a pretty cool collector too.  I got an Ironhide Tire card, NEST relic card, Ratchet autograph, Jetfire autograph, and the G1 foil set.
TF Optimum Inserts.
UPDATE: I just noticed while putting this cards away into my binder, that the NEST relic card TC3 is a clothing piece from movie used underpants and undershirt!  That is so disgusting!

While at Trainyard's Walmart, I found a Fall of Cybertron Grimlock, but no Blaster.  I also picked up Air Raid and Starscream from Merivale Toys R Us.
Grimlock, Air Raid, and Starscream.

No comments:

Post a Comment