Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stupid Tire Piece

Dinner today -> Steak with Mushrooms and Grape Tomatoes.
Was thinking of BBQing my steak today, but it got really cold fast in the afternoon.  I cooked it in the pan instead.  I also cooked the mushrooms in butter and steak drippings :)
Steak Dinner.

Useless Transformers News:
I got a box of the Transformers Optimum trading cards yesterday.  I got all the packs open today.  I got the complete base set of 72 cards with some doubles, 6 G1 foil cards, 1 comic card (#2 of 13), Mrs.Witwicky autograph (sucks, because she's a common signer), a sketch of Broadside (of 125), and a relic card of Ironhide's tire (really... it's a stupid piece of a truck tire!!!)
The G1 foils look really good.  Got to get a set of those.
The tire relic is really stupid.  They could have thought of something better.
Transformers Optimum Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment