Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekend Report: Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

We had a big BBQ for Mother's Day.  I made black pepper spaghetti with steak.  Susanna made her roaster salad (which was pretty good).  We also had wings, Korean short ribs, and kabobs
BBQ Foods.
Kabobs.
For dessert, instead of cake, we had Creme Brule.  We melted the sugar with a mini blow-torch.
Creme Brule.

Other food this weekend -> T&T 3 Item Meal and Fried Squid.
After ComicCon, Ben and I dropped by T&T for dinner food.  I got the 3 Item meal.  I chose BBQ ribs, beef brisket with daicon, and pork belly.  I also got a pack of fried squid tentacles.
T&T Dinner.

Useless Comic News:
Speaking of ComicCon, Ben and I was there at 3pm.  We walked right in the main entrance with no one taking our tickets or stamping our hands.
Lots of people there this year, but I think less people than last year were dressed up.  Lots of Star Wars characters this year, and a lot of Doctor Who's too.  Some ladies were dressed really good, but others should not have been dressed up.
We saw the Star Wars Landspeeder:
Landspeeder.
Vader and some Daleks:
Vader and Daleks.
More Daleks (and a portal girl jumped in when I took the shot):
Daleks + Portal Girl.
Doctor Who Standees:
Doctor Who.
Ben got Wil Wheaton's autograph.  We also asked him if he was planning to do another Table Top episode featuring some short game.  He said he wanted to, but it was difficult to find good short games.
Wheaton Autograph.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the monster sized Dalek ... gotta catch up on my episodes. Wish I could have my mug shot beside one of those!

    ReplyDelete