Monday, May 6, 2013

Sweet Corn on the Cob

Dinner today -> Sandwiches and Corn on the Cob.
Picked up some fresh corn on the cob from Sobey's yesterday.  They were only 25 cents each (FYI the sale is over now).  I only bought 8, but I should have bought more.  They were super sweet.  I made a couple sandwiches too with cheese and mock chicken.
Sandwiches and Sweet Corn.

Useless Idol Info:
Got my copy of this year's AKB48 Request Best 100 DVD box set.  I got the limited Mariko version.
Mariko Version.

Inside, I random standee I got was the Sae version.  I also got an awesome group of random 5 photos: Paru, Yuko, Takamina, Yukirin, and Mayu!
Request Best 2013 Stuff.

Useless Softball News:
Reminder, 2013 Softball Season starts Tuesday night!  I'm going to miss most of Game 4 of the MTL-OTT series.

No comments:

Post a Comment