Thursday, May 16, 2013

Microwave Duck Legs

Dinner today -> Duck Legs with Veggies.
Starting to feel better, but now I have a hacking cough to go with my green "wonton" making. 
I got a couple of discount raw duck legs from T&T last week ($0.80 off).  I was planning on cooking them in the rice cooker on top of the rice, but Susanna did that and said the rice was way too oily.  I made them in the microwave with my stone cooker instead.  I added some red potatoes, organic carrots, and smashed garlic.  I covered the duck legs with Montreal Steak Spices.
Microwave Duck Legs on Veggies.
I also boiled some corn cobs.  It came out pretty good.  I put too much Montreal Steak Spice on the legs.  It was abit too salty.  I also put too much cayenne pepper on the veggies.  The spiciness triggered an itch in my raw throat and made me start coughing.
Duck with Veggies.

Useless Idol Info:
Got a couple of packages today from eBay.  I got 2 AKB48 photos from Latvia: Kasai Tomomi (green) and Takahashi Minami (red).  I also got my Oshima Yuko 3D mouse pad :)  The print is a little dark.  Not sure if it is better than my Kashiwagi Yuki 3D mouse pad.
Yuko 3D Mousepad and AKB Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment