Thursday, May 2, 2013

Updated: Mandarin Orange Juice

UPDATE:
I forgot that Saturday May 4 is Star Wars Day.  "May the 4th be with you"
Also, 1st Sat in May is Free Comic Book Day!

I almost died in a meeting this afternoon.  I brought a bag full of mandarin oranges for everyone to snack on during the meeting.  Half-way through the meeting, juice from one of the segments shot down my wind-pipe and I started to choke and cough.  It was probably a couple of drops of juice, but it felt like drowning. 

Lunch today -> Chunky Soup.
Ate some Chunky Soup for lunch.  I can definitely answer the Chunky question: Fork or Spoon?  You have to use a spoon!  If you use a fork you will miss all the broth in the can.  The spoon gets you every last drop.
Use a Spoon.
BTW: There was only 6 pieces of meat in the whole can.  Most of the chunks were carrots.  I have 1 more can at home, but I probably won't buy this anymore.

Dinner today -> T&T Chicken.
Susanna and I went to the Paderno Sale at the Nepean Sportsplex.  I picked up a paring knife and a carving knife.  I was thinking of getting the Ice Cream Maker but it was too big.
After we went to T&T and I got a bunch of discount foods: BBQ Chicken and 2 packages of pastries.
Discount Foods.
I can't believe I ate the whole package of chicken in 10mins.  I just destroyed it.

Useless Plant News:
At Rona we saw this really cool flower.  It looks likes a shooting star with a bunch of fiery tails.  This flower is called a "Crimson Star".  I'm thinking of buying it and growing it.  That or some Strawberry plants.
Crimson Star Flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment