Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekend Report: 92% Recovered

I can't believe I've been sick almost 2 weeks now.  I think I'm 92% recovered now.  My nose is only slightly stuffed (making only mini green wontons now) and I think my cough is mostly gone.

Food this weekend ->
Picked up Chinese food from Rideau Restaurant.  I ordered +2.  Got dry fried rice noodles with beef, salt & pepper squid, and Schzewan beef.
Rideau Food.

Sobey's has Strawberry Cream Pies on sale this week for $3.99 (ends this coming Wednesday).  I picked one up on Friday to share at work.  It was so good, I picked up another one and ate the whole thing over this weekend!
2nd Strawberry Cream Pie.

Useless Gaming Info:
Played some 6-player gaming Saturday night.  We played Race for the Galaxy, Flash Point (fun fire fighting game), Timeline, BANG!, and Tsuro.
Flash Point is pretty fun fire fighting game.  You play as fire fighters.  You have to enter a burning building to put out fires and rescue the trapped victims.  You need to rescue 7 victims to win or if 3 die, you lose.  Ben and I think it's the same creators as Pandemic, because the advanced play has roles very similar to the roles in Pandemic.
Flash Point Game.
Timeline is a fast game where you try and empty your hand by placing your cards with inventions on them in the correct spot in time.  If you get it wrong, you get another card.  Simple educational game.  If you know history and dates, you have a huge advantage.  I don't know either, so I guess based on what makes sense.
Timeline Game.

Useless Cards News:
Picked up 2 more boxes of Transformers Optimum Trading Cards and 1 box of Game of Thrones Season 2 cards.
I gave 1 box of Transformers cards to Gordon as a late birthday present.  I opened the other box.  I pulled another Ironhide tire and a Jazz autograph.
In my Game of Thrones box, the 2 autographs I pulled were:
Aimee Richardson as Myrcella Baratheon
Nonso Anozie as Xaro Xhoan Daxos
Game of Thrones Season 2 cards.

Useless Idol Info:
The subbed version of BKA48's "Haste and Waste" video.  This is the best video I've seen in awhile and I really like this song over "Sayonara Crawl".  I would prefer Kawaei as future center over Paru too. 
FYI: The lines in the song are based off actual answers from the test.
FYI2: Haste-san and Waste-san are the 2 puppet's names attached to Kawaei Rina.

No comments:

Post a Comment