Wednesday, May 15, 2013

1/2 Sick Day

Went to work today.  My mistake.  I had to come back home at lunch time.  Today, my area was uncommonly deathly quiet (probably because those noisy marketing guys are away traveling) and the only noise was my coughing and me noisily making big green "wontons" :)  I made 4 hugely over-stuffed "wontons" and stored them in the garbage for the janitor to take away :)
I probably should Purell my keyboard, mouse, and desk tomorrow.

Dinner today -> Spaghetti with Chinese Greens and Beef.
I wasn't really hungry (probably because of the uncontrollable "snacking" of the wonton filling I've been doing), but I had to cook it because the steak and the greens were going to go bad.
Chinese Greens with Beef.
Made some spaghetti to go with it, and mixed it together (would have been better with rice but spaghetti was quicker).
Added Spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment