Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Emergency Lighting

Dinner today -> Pho.
Ran some errands after work, and as I was passing the intersection where KNH was, I had the urge to drop in and pick up #15XL to go.  I only waited maybe 3 minutes and it was ready.  Brought it home and added an extra 1/2 cup of hot water, and proceeded to destroy the whole thing.
Fast Pho #15 XL.

Useless House News:
My errands that I ran today are for a new small project I'm starting.  I picked up a couple packs of Darth Maul Light Sabres (they are on sale for 50% off at Toys R Us until May 12).  I also picked up 4 broom clips from Home Depot.
Light Sabres and Broom Clips.
I'm planning to hang these light sabres around the house and use them for emergency lighting when there is a black out :)  I couldn't put them up tonight though.  The clips are too shallow and I need to get some wooden spacers and longer screws.
And yes, this is super nerdy to do, but now I can pull a light sabre off the wall and have impromptu light sabre fights.

Useless Comic News:
Remember Ottawa ComicCon is this Friday to Sunday!  Ben and I will be there Saturday after lunch.  We're not going to stand 2.5hrs in line to get in this year, but I hope they fixed and sped up the ticket verification this year.  We/re just not risking it.

Useless Idol News:
Ripped from Youku, Kasai Tomomi's "Enjoy Your Life!" video.  It was performed with the remaining 2nd generation AKB48 members (aka original Team K members).

No comments:

Post a Comment