Wednesday, May 8, 2013

3 Days of Wearing Sandals

Lunch Yesterday -> Ox Head.
I forgot to post lunch pics from Ox Head in the Centrum on Monday.  Steve, Ed, and I went for lunch; even-though Ed was stuffed up with sick sounding allergies.
Ed got the large Ox Head special spicy pho. It's got bits of everything.  Ed barely finished his bowl because he was full from sucking up all the stuff in his nose all morning.  The pho wasn't as big as KNH and he said the broth wasn't as tasty too.  To me the large looked like a KNH medium.
Ox Head Pho.
Steve and I got the Ox-Head special vermicelli.  Lots of noodles with a good amount of greens, sprouts, & fried onion filler.  The meat is plentiful and perfectly marinated and grilled.  Ox Head's vermicelli destroys KNH version easily. 
Ox Head Vermicelli
BTW: Bumped in to Sumsay on the way out.  He got an extremely red and spicy egg noodle soup dish.

Useless Sandal News:
I've been wearing sandals for the past 3 days.  2 reasons:
1. I stubbed my toe really hard (enough so that it was bleeding under the nail) and it hurt to wear a shoe.
2. I broke the shoe lace on one of my shoes.  I got a replacement but I was too lazy to fix it until today.
After 3 days straight of wearing sandals, they and my feet, are starting to smell a little funky... like moldy KFC (Mmmm KFC).  Washing it doesn't seem get rid of the funk in the sandals.  I think it soaked into the plastic.  I looked up the fix and I need to put them in a ziplock bag and cover them with baking soda over night.  Hopefully it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment