Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Clip-Clop, Clip-Clop

Wearing my cleats at work instead of my normal shoes today.  I'm trying to work them in, so I can wear them for the softball season opener next Tuesday.  They are fine on the carpet, but when I walk on the hard floor, they clip-clop like loud horses.

Useless Family News:
My cousin's son, Kyle, was sick all weekend with flu-like symptoms and coughing everywhere.  Now, Ben is sick with the flu and Susanna feels sick today.  Ha ha suckers.  I purelled everything, washed everything from the weekend, and ate alot of oranges.  I don't want to get sick.

Useless Idol News:
Reminder that Kasai Tomomi graduates from AKB48 on Friday.  If you want to get me some of her merchandise in Japan for my birthday (June) or just because *cough*Gavin*cough* you'll need to do it really soon ;)
Kasai Tomomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment