Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More Pad Thai

Lunch today -> Pad Thai
Steve, Ed, and I checked out Thai Flame Restaurant today.  The atmosphere of the place is really bright and feels open compared to Baan Thai.
We started with a good spicy soup.
Spicy Soup.
Ed got the chicken red curry with rice combo.  He said it wasn't spicy enough, but he only asked for medium spiciness.
Chicken Red Curry Combo.
Steve and I got the Pad Thai combo.  He got pork and I got chicken.  Mine had a good amount of large chicken chunks.
Chicken Pad Thai.
The pad thai dish was pretty tasty, but from Ben's description of the dish, I was expecting a larger plate of food.  I can't see how he can only eat 60% of this and take the rest home for dinner?!?  Steve and I ate the whole thing and we were just barely satisfied. 
Verdict: Good atmosphere, fast service, tasty food.  KNH has larger portions for about the same price, but the waitress at Thai Flame is really cute.  Guess it depends on what you prefer :) (Could also be why Steve left such a large tip...)

No comments:

Post a Comment