Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend Report: Happy Birthday Gordon!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Gordon!!!

Gordon's birthday was last Sunday.  I thought it was this Sunday.  Oops.

Food this weekend ->
I made my beef roast.  I cooked it to medium, but would have preferred it a bit more bloody.  The veggies were good, but especially the smashed garlic cloves.  They really caramelized.
Beef Roast surrounded by Roasted Veggies.

Also boiled some Grill'em sausages and some noodle knots.  Finished the noodle knots in a flash pan fry with some olive oil infused with rosemary leaves, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper powder.
Sausages with Noodle Knots.

Useless Gaming News:
Some 6 player gaming at Brian's this weekend.  We played an aquarium building card game (can't remember name) that I really like.  It's a fast game too.
We then played Moto GrandPrix.  It was fun using basic rules.
Beginner Track.
It was not as fun with the advance rules.  It got too complex fast.  Formula De is a better racing game.
Detailed Bike Pieces.
We also played Tsuro and Ca$h & Gun$ with Yakuza expansion.
Yakuza Expansion Pieces.
We started A Touch of Evil at midnight, but it was taking too (our turns take forever) and we stopped just after 1am.  I think it would have been a good game because of all the chaos that was happening :)  Still, I would have preferred to have played a non-coop version of this game.  We always play coop and the game is getting "meh" to me.
Aborted Touch of Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment