Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Learn Math

Went to Kobold’s Corner (formerly Wizard's Tower) at lunchtime.  There was a new kid at the cash.  Seemed like he should be in school (important later).  I only bought a Previews magazine.  The total came up to $5.09.  I gave the kid $10.10.  For some reason he starts pulling out the coins and starts counting outloud at $4.  He would pull out a quarter “$4.25”, then another “$4.50”.  I tried to tell him the correct change was $5.01, but he kept saying “hold on, give me a minute.”  When he finally stopped to listened to my answer of  $5.01.  He went “oh”, put back all the change and pulled out a $5.  This is why he is working at a comic store.  
Go back to school and re-learn basic math, dude!
 
Dinner today -> 1 Pot Dinner.
My 1 pot dinner.  Cream of Wild Mushroom soup with 1 can of milk, a dozen quartered White mushrooms, and 1 pack of instant Chicken flavoured Wild Rice.  Brought to a boil and finished with 2 big hand fulls of frozen mussels.
Lotsa Mussels!

No comments:

Post a Comment