Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April Fools Day!!!

Happy April Fools Day!
Did people do any pranks?  I was thinking of buying some Boston Creams from Tim Horton's last night to share with everyone at work today.  My plan was to scoope out all the cream filling and replacing it with Miracle Whip :)  Would have been hilarious, but I didn’t do it (this year).  It was too much work and I got caught up in the Walking Dead finale (which I thought was a disappointment) and AKB0048 series finale (which was really good, but I still don’t know who assassinated Cheri’s father… maybe I missed where they said who did it?).
Mayuyu's missile barrage was so cool.  They should have showed more of her in battle.
Mayuyu Attack.

Dinner today -> Prime Rib Roast with Veggies.
This was soooooo good.  I rubbed the roast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder, and cayanee pepper.  The vegetables were tossed in salt, pepper, and olive oil.  I cooked it until the meat thermometer indicated 140F.
Prime Rib Roast.
The meat was medium, a little more cooked than I like, but it was so tender.  Almost like it melted in your mouth when eating it.
The vegetables were unbelievable.  They were so caramelized it was like eating candy!
Caramelized Veggies and Roast.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up the next wave of Transformers Prime - Beast Hunters.  I got Bulkhead, Smokescree, Starscream, and Ripclaw.  Still looking for the new Transformers Generations wave 3 figs.
Beast Hunters Wave 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment