Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Weekend!

Sunday is the season finale of The Walking Dead.  I hope it will be good.  The prison arc plot was dragging on too much for me.  It could have been done 3 episodes ago and start on something new.
Sunday is also the Season 3 Premiere of Game of Thrones.  Since I don't get HBO, I'll either need a source to give it to me or download it.
The finale of AKB0048 was this week too.  I have to watch the sub version soon before I read people spoiling it.  I found AKB0048 Season 2 much more interesting than Walking Dead Season 3. 

Food this weekend ->
The last of the rib steak.
Rib Steak.

I didn't know what to eat for lunch on Saturday.  So I made a 3-egg cheese omelette.  Then I decided to cut it in half and throw it into a couple of sandwiches with some mock chicken.
Omelette Sandwich.

I made some Mabo tofu.  I rewatched an old episode of AKBingo! to remember how to make it.  I used too much pork or too little tofu, but it was really good.  Ate this big batch all day on Sunday with rice and bread.
Mabo Tofu.

Useless Gaming Info:
4-player gaming at Ben's.  We played Magic, Get Bit!, and Cave Troll (I like this game.  Once everyone knows the rules better and some strategies, it will just get better.).
Cave Troll.

Then we played Legendary, and Tsuro.  Tsuro was alot of fun and a great fast game.  The last game: Ben, Paul, and I all ended up at the last space, while Gordon was safe and free in his own zone.
Tsuro jam-up.

Useless Idol Info:
Got a package on Thursday.  It was my AKB48 Music Box.  It was the Aitakatta version from the same series as my RIVER music box.
Aitakatta Music Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment