Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Report: Time Change

Did everyone remember to reset your clocks Saturday night?  I was up til 5am because of the time change.

Food this weekend ->
Picked up some T&T pre-cooked foods.  Got some BBQ Pork, Roast Pork, Marinated Chicken Wings, and Spring Rolls.  The Roast Pork skin was super crispy!  I was looking for another fried dungeoness crab, but they didn't have any.
T&T Cooked Foods.

I also got some discounted Short Ribs from Super Walmart.  They were cut thick, so I didn't marinated them in Korean BBQ sauce.  I just salt & peppered them and pan fried it.  Added broccoli and cherry tomatoes.
Short Ribs with Broccoli.
Short Rib with Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes.

I made another batch of chow mein, but this time I used the BBQ Pork, nappa, and straw mushrooms.  The can of straw mushrooms says these were sliced, but they weren't.  They were just broken.  What a sneaky way to get rid of these!
BTW: I ate my mushrooms for Mario day.
BBQ Pork Chow Mein.

Useless Idol News:
On Friday, AKB48 release a new song for the Japan Tohoku Charity (Tsunami disaster).  It's called "Tenchira ga Katarukoto" and it's free to download.  Download it here.  A calming ballad.
The girls also performed it this weekend on NHK's charity concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment