Thursday, March 21, 2013

Steak, Steak, and more Steak.

FYI: I took a vacation day on Friday, so you won't see me at work.

Lunch today -> Steak with Toasted Bun.
Right before lunch, I saw in the Sobey's flyer that Sterling Silver rib eye steaks were on sale: "Buy 1 Get 1 Free". 
Steak Sale.

I hussled over there and picked up 4 steaks and then headed home to cook one up for lunch.  The steak almost melts in your mouth. 
Steak Lunch.

Dinner today -> Steak with Devil Tongue Noodle Knots.
Cooked a 2nd steak for dinner and topped it with a bit of wasabi and chili-garlic.  I boiled and pan-fried a pack of devil tongue noodle knots as the side.
Steak with Noodle Knots.

Snack today -> Lemon Cupcake.
I got a lemon cupcakes from Marc that Jes made.  It was really good.  I like these more than her chocolate ones.
Lemon Cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment