Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2 Minute Wild Clams.

Nothing much going on today.  A couple people I know expressed interest in my new 3D mousepad.  Since when have you guys been interested in AKB... or is it the "3D" part your interested in?  :)
I even got a comment looking for one.  If anyone else is looking for one, see my reply to the comment in the previous post. 
BTW: There were 2 different version available.  The one I got is better because I can still use the mouse and not cover up Yukirin's face. 
Now I just need to find a Yuko and Kasai one :)

Dinner today -> Wild Clams in Red Thai Chili.
Susanna told me these PC brand "Wild Clams in Red Thai Chili" are really good, and they are on sale at SuperStore this week for $2.  I got a few boxes and cooked one box today.  Cooking is really quick: puncture plastic and microwave for 2 minutes.  That's it.
There are alot of clams in this package.  I used some thick mini-pitas to soak up the broth.
Wild Clams in Red Thai Chili.
The sale ends this Thursday, but I might pick up a couple more boxes before it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment