Monday, March 18, 2013

Drink Lots of Water

Had to do a blood test this morning.  The nurses always have trouble finding my veins.  Last time I went they told me a tip was to drink water before going.  So I drank to 2 cups of water last night and 2 cups this morning.  When I got there this time, and after some poking around, they told me the tip was actually to drink 2-3 bottles of water 1hr before going to the clinic.

Dinner today -> Discount T&T Food.
Not much pickings tonight.  Picked up some tofu with mushrooms, spicy shrimp, and a couple boxes of discount pastries.  $3.99 a box for atleast 7 pastries is totally worth it.  It was a bunch of sausage rolls, yellow curry pastries, sweet BBQ pork pastries, and a mystery pastry (I think it a sweet coconut pastry?).
Discount Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment