Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Feels like Christmas again.

Useless Idol Info:
Way less snow fell than I expected today.  But with the big snowfall, it was starting to feel like Christmas again... and look at what I got in the mail like Christmas presents:
1st package was some Oshima Yuko cards from her solo card set.  They are clothing insert cards.  One of these is fairly rare.  I got these for really cheap on eBay.
Yuko Insert Cards.

The other package had my new mouse pad.  An AKB48 Kashiwagi Yuki "3D" mouse pad!  It's got excellent wrist support :)  Got this for only $17 with free shipping!
Yukirin 3D Mouse Pad.

2 comments:

  1. I got it on eBay. It wasn't tagged with AKB48, so I don't think the seller knows what he has. The auction is over, but maybe you can ask if he has more?
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/190761692235?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

    ReplyDelete