Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend Report: Wasted Vacation

I took Friday off the get some things done, but I didn't get anything done.  Why?  I got sick Friday.  I had a huge headache and my right leg and back was sore.  I slept in til 2pm.  I felt better Saturday night.  The only thing I got done was build a shelf I bought during the week from IKEA.
I did discover Channel 968: Galaxie - The Asian Flavour.  It plays random Jpop, Kpop, and Cpop music.  It's even got AKB48, Morning Musume, Girls Generation, Kara, etc.  "Sugar Rush" was on alot.  I was listening to it in the background when I was trying to sleep.

Food this weekend ->
Eventhough I was feeling sick, I still wanted to eat steak :)  First was Steak with Corn.
Steak and Corn.

Then Steak with Rice.
Steak and Rice.

I also made Seafood Ramen.  Used the instant Wild Clams in Red Thai Chili, some frozen shrimps, and chopped nappa.
Seafood Ramen.

Useless Transformers Info:
I got around to opening Masterpiece Ravage and Rumble.  They are really cool.  The only problem I'm finding is trying to eject the cassettes from Soundwave.  Ravage and Rumble seem to be slightly slimmer than Laserbeak.  Because of this, they won't let the door open when they are in the front 2 slots.  I have no problems with Laserbeak.
Soundwave and Cassettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment