Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Tie Clip and Cuff Links

Lunch today -> Beef Chow Mein.
I didn't know what to eat for lunch today.  I decide to make a pick-up order from Rideau Restaurant.  I got the Beef Chow Mein. I picked up a dish of General Tao Chicken for Ed too (no pic).
Beef Chow Mein.

Dinner today -> Salmon Sashimi and Sushi.
Sliced up a salmon fillet to make some quick Salmon Rolls.
Salmon Rolls.

Sliced up another fillet to make some Salmon Sashimi.  Used up the last of my wasabi too.
Salmon Sashimi.

Useless Transformers News:
I'm all set for Justin's wedding.  I got my tie clip and cuff links in the mail from eBay today.  What's so special about them?  They've got Autobot emblems on them!  Only for $10 and free shipping from Switzerland. 
Autobot Tie Clip and Cuff Links.

No comments:

Post a Comment