Monday, April 22, 2013

Flavoured Lip Balm

Susanna picked up some fun flavoured lip balms and I kept some :)  She got MTN Dew, Hamburger, French Fries, and Bacon.
Flavoured Lip Balms.
The MTN Dew really tasted like Mountain Dew.
Hamburger didn't taste or smell like a burger to me.
The French Fries really smelled like french fries, but iffy about the taste.
The Bacon smelled like artificial bacon, but it had the cool box with googly eyes and a fuzzy mustache.

Dinner today -> Roast Beef with Veggies.
Cooked a roast beef at my parent's house for dinner.  I cooked it to an internal temperature of 140F and it came out medium. which was too much for our family.  It needed to be more rare.  I guess I'll need to get a better quality meat thermometer.  Mine was a cheap $6 one from Walmart.
Medium Roast Beef.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up some glow-in-the-dark finger zombies at Ms.TiggyWinkles.  Grrr Arrgg!
Glow-in-the-Dark Finger Zombies.

Useless Transformers News:
Found some new Bot Shots at Kanata Walmart:  Beast Hunter Optimus Prime, Megatron, Scourge, and Superbot Cliffjumper.
New Bot Shots.

Useless Idol Info:
More stuff from eBay today.  Got some AKB48 Puccho file folders of Sasshi, Mayu, Mariko, and Yukirin.  Also got Yuko and Kojiharu Noodle Cups.  Now I have the set with the Takamina version that Emi got for me. 
AKB Folders and Noodle Cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment