Thursday, April 18, 2013

1st BBQ of 2013

Lunch today -> Chicken Red Curry.
Went to Baan Thai today for lunch with Darrell, Mark, Ed, and Marc.  I got the red curry with chicken.  It was good the 1st time I was here, but today it wasn't as good as I remembered it.  It lacked the sweetness and then the hot kick right after.  Maybe it's because I think my chicken red curry is better :)
So-so Chicken Red Curry.

Dinner today -> BBQ Rib Steak.
Sobey's sale this week is "Buy 1, Get 1 Free" for Boneless Sterling Silver Rib Steaks.  I picked up 6 steaks and went to my parents house for BBQ dinner with the family.  The 1st BBQ of the year!  Mmmm... steak.
Free Rib Steaks.

Useless Idol Info:
Got a package from eBay.  I picked up some AKB48 Noodle Cup Timers.  I got Yuko and Yukirin versions for myself.  I got a Mayuyu timer for Gavin. 
HEY GAVIN, this was your Birthday Gift!  I also got you another cool retro thing, but it's not here yet.
Mayuyu, Yuko, and Yukirin Timers.

1 comment: