Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Itsy-Bitsy Spider in My Car!

I had to go get a blood test today.  As I was driving into the clinic parking lot, I noticed a spider was starting to descend down right beside my head and onto my left arm!!!  As I quickly parked the car, I lost sight of it and now I have no idea where it is.  It might still be in the car or it might be in my jacket!!!  The spider was small, but it looked this big when it was right beside my face! (This spider was the one living at CMC a couple summers ago.)
Sample Spider in My Car.

Useless Transformers and Idol News:
Got some packages with some stuff today.  Some really cool stuff.
First I got Masterpiece Frenzy and Buzzsaw from HLJ, and AKB0048 Maeda Atsuko the 13th micro-fiber towel from AmiAmi.
MP Frenzy & Buzzsaw and Maeda 13th.

The other package was from Gavin with fresh stuff from Osaka. 
He got Ben a mystery gift.  It rattles alot when I shake it (white package on left).
Gavin got me Black Unicron from TF:Prime and a bunch of AKB48 stuff: Mini-Mayu pillow, AKB Pen, and AKB shop cookies...
Mystery Gift, Unicron, and AKB Stuff.
Some mini-posters: Kojiharu, Takamina, Kasai, Itano,...
Mini-Posters.
Mayuyu, Yuko, Yukirin,...
More Mini-Posters.
And the best one: a big Kasai Pillow Case.  It's way bigger than I thought.  It's almost life size... :)
Kasai Pillow Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment