Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jeno Hit the Cycle!!!

Useless Softball News:
Tonight we played a double header vs Optelian in the mosquito infested Whalen Park.
We won Game One: 14-9.  I hit 2 for 3, but when I popped fly out, I scored 2 RBIs.
We also won Game Two: 24-12.  I hit 2 for 3 again.
CMC Strike Fighters are now 4-0 for the season!
MVP: Tonight the MVP is Jeno!  He barely beat out Tyler for MVP.  Over Jeno's 7 at bats, he was able to hit the cycle!!!  He pulled it off with an in-the-park-homerun for his last at bat.

Useless Idol Info:
Got a package from HMV Japan the other day.  My 2nd set of Kasai's "Mine" CDs, 2nd set of AKB48's "Sayonara Crawl" CDs, and the 2013 Election Guide Book.  I pulled a $30+ Oshima Yuko photo in one of the AKB CDs.  I also pulled Paruru and SKE's Kanon.
Kasai and AKB Stuff.
I now have 6 votes to use for this year's election.  With Kasai no longer in AKB, I was thinking of voting for Yuko or Kashiwagi, but I've decided that I will vote for my new oshimen: Kitahara Rie.  I want her to make senbatsu.
My New Oshimen: Kitahara Rie.

2 comments:

  1. You've got Yuko? You lucky one!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was the white dress version, not the flowery bikini version.

    ReplyDelete