Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baka

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's 31st single "Sayonara Crawl" was released yesterday, and I already got my copies in the mail today!  The package came with "Sayonara Crawl" Regular Types A, K, and B (with bonus photos); and my Kasai Tomomi "Mine" CDs (Types A, B, C).  I got HKT's Sakura, JKT's Akicha, and AKB's Yui as my photo inserts.
AKB48 and Kasai CDs.

I don't think "Sayonara Crawl" it's that great of a single, but the CD will sell because it contains the election voting tickets (more on that another time).  Also I think there are way too many senbatsu members in this single, 32 members!
The best video in this release, is by the newly formed sub-group BKA48 with "Hasute and Wasute".  It is formed by the 7 baka (aka idiot/stupid) members of AKB (it was decided through a test on a show.)  I find the song is catchy and the video is funny.  (Warning: the volume is kind of loud)

No comments:

Post a Comment