Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Report: Creamsicle

Food this weekend ->
I tried the KFC Original Filler Sub on Friday for lunch.  It's pretty good, but expensive.  The pepper sauce was spicy.  Not sure if this is worth the money (almost $10 for the combo), because I can get a bunch of chicken pieces for the same price.
KFC Original Filler Sub Combo.

Since it was really hot on Friday, we got free creamsicles at work :)  I had an orange and then later a green.  It's been awhile since I've had a creamsicle and it's really good.
Bumblebee had to hold off the horde of zombies while I savoured the orange creamsicle.
Orange Creamsicle.

Made 2 kinds of pasta this weekend. 
First was a cheese ravioli with hot dog bits and tomato sauce.
Pasta 1.

I also made spaghetti with hot dog bits in a light garlic butter and black pepper sauce.
Pasta 2.

Useless TV News:
I saw a commercial for a new show on Space Channel called "Exit!".  It's the North American version of Japan's "DERO!".  DERO! is a really cool game show with really neat trapped rooms.  I hope the US version will be good and they don't screw it up.  The Japanese version uses celeberties and comedians to make it extra entertaining.  Looks like the N.A. verson uses regular people.  Starts Wednesday June 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment