Monday, June 10, 2013

Tarmogoyf Foil!

Today begins the week long festivities of Fongpay's Birthday Bash!!!
Susanna gave me part of my birthday present today: a case of Mountain Dew: Voltage (blue) that she picked up in the US.
Blue Mountain Dew.

Food today -> T&T Discount Food.
Susanna, Ben, and I went to T&T tonight to get some food and groceries for the week.  I picked up a pile of discount foods:  green beans with black bean sauce, sausage rolls, pot stickers, and rice bowl with chicken.
Discount Foods.
I also picked up some discount sushi.
Discount Sushi.
Notice in the sushi platter, there is an Ikura (salmon roe) sushi.  It's my #2 favorite after Otoro (premium fatty tuna).
Ikura Sushi.

Useless M:tG News:
I found out today that the Tarmogoyf card is worth over $100!  And the foil version is worth almost $500!?!  That's nuts!!!
Know what's more nuts?  I checked my Magic binder tonight and I have a FOIL Tarmogoyf!!!  I never use it, so I think I'm going to sell it.  Ideally, I would trade it for the Transformers Optimum Leonard Nimoy Autograph card.  If anyone wants to trade in Ottawa, let me know.
Foil Tarmogoyf (and AKB0048 Yuko).

No comments:

Post a Comment