Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Missed out on the Name

Dinner today -> Chicken Pad Thai
I finally found some pad thai noodles and sprouts.  I was looking for some on Monday but it was sold out.  Got the noodles at Sobey's and they were on sale too!
I scrambled 3 eggs, pan fried 4 chicken thighs then sliced, boiled the noodles for the recommended 2 minutes and threw it all together in a non-stick pan with fish sauce, 1 lime, 1 jar of pad thai sauce, sesame oil, chili oil, and a whole bag of sprouts (forgot to get some crushed peanuts).  I only boiled half the bag of noodles and it filled up the whole pan!
Chicken Pad Thai.
This is only half of the pan in this large bowl too!
Only Half of the Pan!

Useless Hockey News:
I missed out.  I didn’t know the Ottawa Senator’s rink’s name was up for sale.  On July 1, it'll be changed from the "Scotiabank Place" to the "Canadian Tire Centre".  It could have been called the "Fongpay Centre".  Drats... next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment