Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mirrored Cyclops Sunglasses

Lunch today -> KNH Chicken Pad Thai.
I dropped off my car at Mazda this morning to get an oil change.  Ed and Steve drove me back at lunchtime to get my car, but before going there we headed to Kanata Noodle House for lunch.  For some reason we all ordered the Chicken Pad Thai (D1).  That was a mistake.  I had a feeling they would do this, but I wasn't sure until we got our plates.

Smaller Chicken Pad Thai.
The plates looked noticeably smaller than the amount we normally get.  I'm pretty sure the chef had cooked 1 big batch of the pad thai and split it 3 ways.  I'm usually full when I finish the pad thai, but today I was only satisfied and could have eaten alot more.
KNH, if you're reading this, we were very disappointed.
BTW: when I picked up my car from Kanata Mazda, they had washed my car too.  I was happy about that because I haven't washed my car since last fall.  They cleaned off all the winter dirt for me :)  Too bad after work I discovered that a stupid bird pooped on the hood of my car!

Useless Japan News:
I got a package the other day from Japan.  I had ordered some stuff including new sunglasses.  Not just the normal mirrored sunglasses for driving, but Mirrored "Cyclops" Sunglasses!  It's just 1 mirrored lens.  I'd give the link to where to get it, but it's sold out.
Mirrored Cyclops Sunglasses.

Useless Idol News:
Last night I used 5 of my 6 AKB48 Election votes for Kitahara Rie.  I gave my last vote to Gordon, but he hasn't picked a member to use it on.  Better hurry up!
5 Votes for Rie.

No comments:

Post a Comment