Thursday, June 27, 2013

Surprise Fish Tank Soup

When I got home from work today, I discovered all my Glass Catfish had died :(  The heater element broke and kept on heating the water past the stopping point.  The water was so warm, it cooked my fishies!  I think my plants were cooked too.  They looked bright green, like when you boil green veggies in a pot.  I had a big tank full of fish soup.

Dinner today -> 2 Lobsters
Small canning lobsters were on sale at Sobey's.  I picked up a couple female ones.  I don't mind they were small because I can get more lobster bodies to get more of the green stuff and eggs :)
2 Canning Lobsters.

Useless Japan News:
Does anyone think this personal cooler actually works?  I kind of want to get one... along with some iPhone pantsu.  I didn't know my iPhone was going commando this whole time!  :) LOL

Useless Anime News:
I got a package from Japan with a box of AKB0048 Phone Straps.  I got the whole set including the secret Maeda figure.
AKB0048 Straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment