Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pre-Birthday Eating All Day

Day 4 of Fongpay's Birthday Bash Week!

Food today ->
I didn't stop eating all day today.
It started with me finding a box of birthday donuts at my desk when I got in.  It was from Marcellus and the Systems team.  Mmmm... Boston Cream.
Missing 1 Boston Cream and Apple Fritter.
Later, a bunch of us went to Panda Garden for lunch.  I had 4 plates of food.  Mostly mussels, wings, sushi, and dim sum stuff.  The creampuff I had for dessert wasn't fresh.  The shell was stale but cream was still good.  I stuffed myself and James picked up my bill.  Thanks James.
1st Plate.
After getting back to work and after a couple of meetings, Ed and Becky surprised me with a Cookies and Cream Cake.  The cake was super good.  So fresh.  The cake was super moist and the cream was really fresh and tasty.  I would have eaten more if I wasn't so full. 
BTW: The cake was from Sobey's.
Super Moist Cake.

Useless Toy Info:
Becky gave me a Darth Vader piggy bank.  It's pretty cool.  You put money in and Vader lights up and talks.  Becky said she put some change in to cover lunch today.  I thought she was joking and was just some change she found, but there really was money for lunch today!  Thanks Becky.
Vader Bank.

FYI: Most of CMC knows it's my birthday on Friday and that I took it off for vacation, but incase you don't, this is why you won't see me at my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment