Tuesday, June 4, 2013

25% off Coupon

Useless Toy News:
I checked out the new "Mastermind Toys" store in The Centrum today.  I was scouting what I want to get on Saturday or Sunday during the Grand Opening sale, because I got a "25% off 1 item coupon" in the mail.  I think I'm going to get the Lego Star Wars: Tie Fighter.  I have a 2nd coupon from Susanna, so I may get a board game (Dominion), a baseball game, or the Zoku fast popsicle maker (7 mins).  Too bad they don't have any Transformers.

Lunch and Dinner today -> 2 Leg Meal
Before going to Mastermind Toys, ordered a 2-Leg Meal at Scores.  Picked it up in 10 mins and took it home to eat.  I ate half for lunch and the other half for dinner after softball.  It's a big meal for $11.
Scores 2-Leg Meal.

Useless TV News:
Did anyone watch Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 9 on Sunday?  OMG!!!!  That's all I'm going to say, because I know abunch of you haven't watched any of season 3 yet.  Next week is the last episode for the season.

Useless Idol News:

AKB48's 32nd Single Election will be streamed live on YouTube for 4hrs on Saturday June 8 starting at 17:15 JST.  That is 4:15am EST.  Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I have a softball tournament game Friday at 9:15pm and then possibly the next game at 9:30am on Saturday and more throughout the day.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters 1st loss of the season vs Hellcats.  This is a totally different team we faced than last year.  Their new pitcher is good, and their new girls and outfielders are good too.  We lost 23-0.
I went 0 for 0, because I got walked twice.
MVP: Margaret!  Margaret played her 1st game for us this year, and she got 1 of the only 2 hits we had the whole game.  She also caught 3 flyballs for some outs.

Useless Food News:
On a final note, the Ottawa Ribfest starts on June 19!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment