Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mom Retired

Congratulations Mom!!!

My mom retired today.  Now she can stay home and bug my dad all day :)

Useless Food News:
I discovered that the first Friday in June is National Donut Day in the USA! 
Hey Will, if you're reading this, check out the 1st paragraph in the link.  It says "Many American doughnut stores offer free doughnuts on National Doughnut Day".  Now go get some!

Useless Trading Card News:
I got a bunch of cards in the mail today.  3 boxes of Transformers Optimum trading cards, 1 box of Game of Thrones Season 1 trading cards, and 2 Transformers Optimum sketch cards.  The sketches are of Twin Twist and Powerglide.
Cards in the Mail.

In the boxes of Transformers Optimum, I pulled 3 autographs, 4 sketches, another Ironhide Tire, and 2 comic panels.  2 of my boxes were short 1 pack!
The autographs I got were of Barricade, Ratchet, and Jetfire, but I only needed Barricade.  I was hoping to pull a Rachael Taylor or Leonard Nimoy autograph.
The sketches I got were good.  I like the Gears and Hoist.
Transformers Optimum Autographs and Sketches.

I did much, much better in the Game of Thrones Season 1 box.  I pulled a very rare Rob Stark autograph and a Bran Stark autograph.  I also got a rare Daenerys Targaryen Shadow Box card and 2 house cards.
GOT Season 1 Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment