Tuesday, June 18, 2013

2010 Noodle Cup Refill

Lunch today -> Noodle Cup
I found a Japanese re-fill pack of Noodle Cup that Emi's mom sent me years ago (from when she sent me the hand-autographed Kasai Tomomi noodle cup).  It expired in 2010, but I still ate it for lunch.  I put the pack inside my AKB48 Takahashi Minami Noodle Cup and added the hot water.  It still tasted fine.  I didn't barf and nothing exploded out the other end.
Expired Noodle Cup Refill.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played GDC today.  We lost 11-7.  We lost mainly because of 1 inning where we gave up the max 10 runs.  After that inning we only gave up 1 run, while scoring runs in every inning ourselves.
Jeno is getting old.  I sent him running home as 3rd base coach, thinking he was faster than the throw, but he got picked off at home plate.  Jeno's lost some of his speed.  Stop making babies and work on your running!  :)
I hit 3 for 3 tonight with 3 singles and 1 RBI.
MVP: Tyler.  Even-though he got rocked for 10 runs as our starting 3rd string pitcher (Gary and Mark couldn't make it) in 1 inning, he held it together after that.

Useless Food News:
Starting this Wednesday, it is the Ottawa Ribfest!!!  It goes until Sunday.  I plan to feast on ribs this week and the weekend.  Too bad it's all the way downtown.

2 comments:

  1. u might be interested in: http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/06/watermelon-oreos-are-a-real-thing-and-available-in-stores-now.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I would try some Watermelon Oreos, but it's only available at Target. Maybe when the Target opens at Hazeldean Mall, they will carry it too.

    ReplyDelete