Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pink Mess

Day 2 of week long festivities for Fongpay's Birthday Bash!
Came home, ate sushi, got a text that softball game is cancelled, searched eBay until 6:30, and decided to take a quick nap before going to Bayshore.  I fell asleep until 11:30pm!  D'oh!  Uneventful Day 2.

Useless Tree News:
My tree outside is really blooming.  I took this pic on the weekend.
Blooming Tree.
Today, with all the rain, it's totally making a mess on my front steps and neighbours driveway!  I'll need to sweep this pink mess when it's dry and trim down the tree branches.
Mess on the Ground.

Useless TV News:
EXIT! game show starts Wednesday night at 9pm on Space channel (ch50).  I hope it's good.

Useless Transformers and Idol Info:
Got a few envelopes in the mail today.  I got my Ironhide sketch from the UK.
Also got a whole bunch of AKB stuff: Sae and Kashiwagi talking keychains, AKB48 Series 1 Mariko and Itano box toppers (only missing 2 box topper cards now for the whole set.),  HKT48 Suki!Suki!Skip! card set, and a bunch of photos (mostly Kasai, Yuko, and Rie.)
Ironhide and AKB Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment