Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Staycation Starts

I start my "staycation" Thursday.  And as usual I had a ton of stuff to do at work before I got to go on vacation.  I got it done, but took me all day running around looking for people get things moving so I can do my part.

Useless Gaming News:
After work gaming tonight.  Only 3 players tonight.  We played Broom Service.  First game we added the advance clouds.  It changes the whole game with this slight variation.  James won followed closely by Peter.  I was well back.
2nd game we added the Mountain tiles and Amulets.  Another slight change added more to this already awesome game.  We all made mis-plays in the second game.  It was very close at the end where 1st and 3rd were only separated by 2 points.  James won with the end game bonuses because he had all the amulets while Peter and I only had 2 and 1 respectively.  3 more variations to add and we will be playing the full advance game: Forest tiles, Hill tiles, and Map B.

No comments:

Post a Comment