Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekend Report: Taxes Done

Finished my taxes this weekend.  Yea, I'm getting money back :)

Food this weekend ->
Went to the new Mandarin Buffet on Hunt Club Friday with CMC group.  I made a reservation but there was still waiting to be seated.  This was just like Mandarin Orleans and it's annoying.  I don't understand why they insist on describing everything on the way to our seats when I told them we've been to a Mandarin before.  Anyways, the food was good, but they didn't have the ribs!  I still ate 5 plates of food, including 2 plates of desserts (unusual for me as I'm a main course person).  I recommend the sugar puffs.  They were awesome.
Seafood Plate.
Roastbeef Perfectly Rare.
Desserts and Mussels.

Saturday, Susanna, Ben, and I went to Chinatown.  I picked up some soy chicken, chicken rice wraps, and vietnamese subs.  They subs were freshly made infront of us and were 6 for $15.  They were very good and I regret only getting 3 subs.
Chinatown Stuff.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up a Lego Dimensions LEDLite at Toys R Us.
LEDLite
It stacks with my other Lego storage bricks and the inside lights up with a touch sensor timer.  Thinking of getting a couple more if they ever go on sale.
Will I Use It For Lego or Transformers?

No comments:

Post a Comment