Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bacon Sandwich

I got sick Wednesday night.  I had a sore throat all day, but in the evening, I had a stuffy nose, cough, sweating, and felt dizzy (maybe a fever too).  I wasn't dizzy this morning, but I didn't feel like going into work.  I had to go because I had an important meeting.

Lunch today -> Bacon Sandwich.
I was hungry at 11am and ate an early lunch.  I made toast and microwaved a pack of pre-cooked bacon.
Preparing Bacon Sandwiches.
I made 2 sandwiches with 5 strips of bacon in each :)  Eventhough I was sick, these were good.  I had leftover sugar snaps to be my healthy item. 
2 Bacon Sandwiches.

Dinner today -> Eggdrop soup.
Made a quick eggdrop soup with some seaweed and fish cakes.  I thickened it with potato starch.
Egg Drop Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment