Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Archer and Broom Service.

First softball practice of the season today.  It was windy and abit cold, but we toughed it out and had a good practice.  Got rid of alot of rust, but I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow.  My throwing arm is already sore.

Dinner today -> Leftovers Mash-up
I took stuff out of the fridge, threw it in a bowl and microwaved it.  I had leftover rice, squid, salt & pepper pork chops, sugar snaps, and a McDouble.  It was all going to the same place, and was good.
Leftovers Mash-up.

Useless Gaming News:
Got some new boardgames today on a combined order with James.  I got Archer and Broom Service.  I think they are both great games.  Now to get some sleeves for the Broom Service cards, so I can play it on Thursday after work.
Archer and Broom Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment