Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekend Report: Sick with Cold

I was sick all weekend with a cold.  I can't believe I fell asleep at 12:30pm Friday and Saturday nights!  I think I went through almost a full box of tissues too.  I had so much stuff coming out of my nose.  I only started feeling better Sunday night.

Food this weekend ->
Friday at lunch I used up the 2nd half of the bacon pack to make a toasted bacon and cheese sandwich.  It was 5 strips of bacon and a slice of cheese in each sandwich.  I was told later that people could smell the bacon aroma drifting and didn't know where it came from :)
Toasted Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Got some more blue crabs for dinner Friday and lunch on Saturday.  These were more feisty than last weeks, but they had a weird habit.  When I picked them up with tongs to move them to the other side of the sink, to change the water, they had a habit of popping off their claws! 
8 Blue Crabs.
These were good, but not as sweet as last weeks.  Maybe I couldn't taste them very well because of my cold?

Made eggs and toast for dinner on Sunday.  I had some leftover shrimp and grape tomatoes to go as sides.
Breakfast For Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment