Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ate Junk Food All Day

Snack #1 today -> Chocolate Fudge Nut Coffee.
Used the new Keurig at work to make myself a hot chocolate fudge nut coffee.  It was pretty good.  First time using a Keurig too.  But it's not the same or as cool as the blooming marshmallow coffees in Japan.
New Keurig.

Lunch today -> Taco Tuesday.
It wasn't really Taco Tuesday, we just had nachos and salsa from Lone Star, conpliments of the Social Committee at work (my idea :) ).  I ate this for my lunch instead of going out or home for food.  It was pretty good.
Remains of Taco Tuesday.

Snack #2 -> Chocolate Ice Cream Cake.
It was someones birthday today and there was alot of leftover chocolate ice cream cake.  I had to take a slice to sample it. :) It had chunks of cookie and fudge in it.  All I ate was junk food today.
Chocolate Ice Cream Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment