Monday, April 18, 2016

Still sick today.  I woke up good, but on the drive to work the cold started to hit me again.

Snack today -> Bangkok Peanut Doughnut.
Reza went to Suzy Q Donghnuts and brought back some goodies.  I sampled the Bangkok Peanut doughnut.  Not bad, but I couldn't really taste the peanut.  It was mostly almond and sugar.  I do still have a stuffy nose so I couldn't taste properly too.
Specialty Doughnut.

Dinner today -> Discount T&T Food.
Susanna and I went to T&T to get discount food.  I got some congee, squid tentacles, and salt & pepper pork chops.  The pork chops were ordered, and the lady kept stuffing the container full of pork.  She almost couldn't get the lid closed!  It was funny and awesome the amount she fit in.
Discount T&T Food.
I re-heated the congee and added some pork chops and squid.  Good stuff.
Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment