Monday, April 11, 2016

Shadows Over Innistrad

Lunch/Dinner today -> Ribs.
I think I'm going to Big Bone BBQ too much.  I drove to Superstore at lunchtime today to get chicken wings to eat, but I realized it was Monday on the way there and I could get the Monday Mania ribs and wings deal at Big Bone instead.  So I detoured and went there.  When I went in to order, the girl at the cash commented that she remembers normally seeing me in the evenings and not at lunchtime.  She also remembered my name.  I've gone there too much and have become a regular :)
Monday Mania Ribs.
I didn't get to eat any of the ribs or wings til dinner time.  I was too busy today.  I ate the fries while testing with Peter, but that was after they were sitting at my desk for an hour and became soggy.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up the new Magic set on Friday.  I got 2 booster boxes and 1 fat pack of the Shadows Over Innistrad set.  I also the box topper promo card from Miraj.  I have no clue what is in this set or what new mechanics there are, as the Wizards of the Coast site is blocked at work.  I still haven't opened any of my boxes from the last set: Oath of the Gatewatch.
Shadows Over Innistrad Boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment