Monday, April 25, 2016

Ding Dong Nuts

Lunch today -> Farmboy.
Picked up some salad bar food at Farmboy for lunch along with some coconut chunks. 
Farmboy Salad and Coconut.
Also got some peanutbutter & jam cookies.
PB&J Cookies.

Dinner today -> Discount Sushi.

Susanna and I went to Bayshore tonight to get some discount food.  Only Manchu Wok was on sale when we were there at 8pm, but we didn't want anything from them.  So we went to check out the new Walmart to kill some time.  I found some "Ding Dong" mixed nuts.  I had to get it to try it out later.
Ding Dong Nuts.
At 8:30pm, only the sushi was on sale.  2 for $12 and we got 4 boxes of sushi.  Susanna took the eel one, and I got these 3.  I ate one while watching the new season of Game of Thrones.  I'm saving the other 2 for lunch tomorrow.
Discount Sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment