Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Shockwave Wave.

Lunch today -> Pizza and Sugar Snaps.
Picked up a Hot N Ready pepperoni pizza for lunch.  I also had a bag of sugar snap peas.  I didn't have time to dig into the pizza as I was running late, so I started with the sugar snaps and took them with me to a meeting.  While the pizza got cold sitting at my desk, I filled up on the sugar snaps and in the end I only ate 3 slices of pizza.
Lunch.

Dinner today -> Breakfast.
Late dinner today because it was board gaming night after work today.  We played Dominion again this week.  When I got home, the simplest thing to make was eggs, bacon, and toast.  It really hit the spot.
Breakfast for Dinner.

Useless Transformers News:
At lunch time I went to Toys R Us.  I found the newest wave of Transformers on the shelf.  I got Buzzsaw, Chop Shop, Shockwave, and Pipes.  Shockwave was the key to this wave, as he is considered part of the Combaticon set (a-la the super hard to find Blackjack is to the Stunticon set).
Newest Tranformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment